Sunday, September 28, 2008

Same things everyday.

Today same things happen always,
working at the morning 7 came out from house. sigh, sad thing is i was late to open the shop slowed the productions of the kitchen. Well, today damn busy alot customer came to eat our chicken rice. we almost produce about 30 chickens today and 12 ducks. Wow. i took some photo but my phone don have the memory cards so i hope bluetooth would work but my laptop don have and lazy to buy usb bluetooth. haiz. nvm next time i will post it up here let u all see my work. Sigh, today OT one hour d. donno got extra money or not. hope so le. At 5.30 pm reach home and open up hi-fi then bath. haha. Online till about 7.30pm then go for Dota.

Very sad wei. i lose 3 games straight with my team are not teamwork enough in combo. sigh. makes my name W|x_K|sHarP| no pride d. haiz. sad la. stop one week didn't play cause me so noob d. haiz. so boring. 10.30 reach home and now on the laptop writing d.

No comments: