Friday, September 26, 2008

Sept 26, Moody wheather.

Today as usual le, morning wake up at 6.30 then drive to shop to work LOL.
actually today nothing so special but it's very boring day.
Working for 8 hours then when we wanna close shop the rain start very heavily haha. it's very funny every customer get wet and shouted WOOOOO~~
haha.
nothing to do actually. haha.
So we took the chance to keep those table and chair faster and wanna close soon. haha
so when we done, i when to car accessories shop to install the turbo timer i get from my previous car and change bulb on the head light. Now my car feel fresh and nice.
But when my salary came out i will put a car tv or maybe fog lamp, many choices i can do.

But i think i might wait till my friend came back only use.
Secret Resipe,
i miss the cheese cake and chocolate also.
i came back from kl so long never go 1 time here.
Anyway this is the end of my writing, hope the date of starting school faster come.

No comments: